Monday, December 2, 2013

Best Dry Shampoos in the Drugstore

 Marc Anthony 2nd Day Clear Dry Shampoo
Probably one of my most favorite dry shampoos I've ever used. This smells really good on the hair and doesn't make your hair feel like it's being weighed down and dirty when used. On the label, it says that it "instantly cleanses, absorbs oil, adds volume and protects colour without the wash." On the back it also says that it won't leave a chalky residue. I agree that it doesn't leave a chalky residue. Especially with most dry shampoos now a days, they all either leave your hair looking powdery white or they have such a strong scent that I can barely spray anything into my hair without it giving me a headache. I bought this one at Shoppers Drug Mart for about $8.99 I believe or somewhere around that price which is a bit more pricey than most drug store ones but so worth it.



Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Dry Shmapoo 
This product smells really good since there's orange citrus and grape extract in it. One of the main things for me when purchasing dry shampoos is the scent. If I can't stand the scent, I probably won't use the product. It claims that it extends volume a full 24 hours, won't weigh hair down and makes hair bouncy and fuller. It definitely doesn't weigh your hair down and I think that's really important especially if you're the type of person who likes leaving your hair down. It feels really clean when applied throughout your hair and I really enjoy using this product. This retails for about $5.86 at Walmart. 

No comments: